Whether you are improving or maintaining an indoor environment, a detailed assessment of your specific areas of concern provides guidance & facts to base decisions upon, and assess the effectivness of your efforts. Our Comprehensive Evaluation provides such an assessment.
The evaluation is tailored to meet your specific needs, and draws together the findings into a comprehensive report. Typically the report covers (but is not limited to) one or more of the following:
- Findings of the Visual Assessment
- Common complaints identified from talking with occupants
- General air quality conditions taken when sampling was carried out
- Detailed results of Environmental Testing carried out (which can be scheduled pre and post remediation to assess its effectivness)
- Evident cause of any airborne contaminants observed
- Highlight potential health effects associated with contaminants observed
- Recommendations for improving and maintaining the indoor environment; helping to get the job done properly the first time, and avoid potential costly pitfalls
- Photographs of significant areas of concern
The duration and cost of the Comprehensive Evaluation depends on the extent of each project. Working closely with you ensures we can keep within your budget to create the most expedient and cost-conscious service possible.
If you would like further information about this service, please contact us.